Charitable Giving Options:
- Outright Gifts - a donation of cash, securities or personal property.
- Living Trust - a trust you establish to take effect during your lifetime.
- Bequest In Will - a gift you make by naming Horizons Unlimited in your will.
- Life Insurance Gift - a gift of an old or new policy with Horizons Unlimited named as beneficiary and owner.
- Retirement Plan Gift - a gift made by naming Horizons Unlimited as remainder beneficiary after your death.
- Real Estate Gift - a donation of real property, either in full or with a retained life estate.
- In-Kind Gifts – are donations of property, which can mean real estate, household goods, stocks, farm yields, equipment, materials, etc. Some examples of in-kind gifts Horizons has received recently include paint for Group Homes, furniture, etc.
If you have an item that you would like to donate, please call us at 712-852-2211 and let us know what you have, its age and condition, so that we can assess the item's usefulness for our purposes.
We can help you find a plan that's right for you.
Thank you for considering a gift to help support our mission. We know that if you make a contribution, it will be because you believe in what we do, and because you want to help make a difference in the lives of others.
Lori Morey, Fundraising Specialist
Horizons Unlimited, PO Box 567
Emmetsburg, IA 50536
712-852-2211 Ext. 104