Why Customized Employment for your Business?
- Provide you with reliable & dependable employees
- Reduce your recruitment and hiring costs
- Match job seekers with your specific employment needs
- Increase employee retention
- Help you attract a broader customer base
- Help you enhance the diversity of your workforce
- Help you leverage tax benefits
If your business is interested in taking advantage of the benefits of customized employment, please contact:
Josiah Schmidt, Employment Support Professional
712-852-2211, ext. 106
Jodi was one of the first customized employees. With a strong sense of self, she knew that she could make a contribution to the community. She was given the opportunity to learn to face shelves at a local grocer. Her employer is very pleased with her organizational skills and pleasant personality that adds positively to the customer experience. Jodi's latest accomplishment is that she has learned how to scan and make price adjustments. She is also bagging groceries and providing check-out courtesy to customers. Focusing on work gives her tremendous personal satisfaction and allows her supervisors to do managerial work that these tasks took them away from.